All packages can be used throughtout the year. We recommend pre-booking to avoid disappointment as we have limited numbers available on some activities.
Arrival Monday through Thursday, or Sunday for a minimum 2 night stay and you can enjoy either our unfurnished or furnished bell tents. Prices vary between seasons so please check our guide below. Discounts available for long term stays.
Weekend stays can be booked from either Friday or Saturday nights only, except on public holiday weekends. There is a minimum 2 night stay on weekends, and a 3 night stay on public holidays. The Tents are available in furnished or unfurnished. Prices vary between seasons so please check our guide below. Discounted days available on long term stays from the Monday.
If you are looking to book for a special event or a small group, we have up to 4 Bell Tents or Camping Pitches available. Unfortunately we are unable to take bookings for Hen Nights or Stag Do’s. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01304 619348.
Sep 7th – Oct 31st
Apr 3rd – Jul 9th
Jul 10th – Sep 6th
* A low deposit of 30% to secure the booking.
* The balance payment will not be due until 30 days before the holiday.
* No refunds offered to the customer, but flexibility to move bookings until the end of 2023 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions.
* For unfurnished Bell Tents please bring your own pillows and duvets.
* Arrivals are available all week, with a 2-night minimum stay. Bank holidays have a 3-night minimum stay.
* We have 2 unfurnished bell tents available that are suitable for dogs. Only unfurnished bell tents are suitable for dogs and a maximum of 2 dogs per unfurnished bell tent.
* Food can be purchased on site. Vegetarian/Vegan options are available. Anyone with specialist dietary requirements please let us know prior to your arrival and we will endeavour to cater for you
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01304 619348.