Code of Conduct
Let us make your stay as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible.
The Lillyroo's Code
Our Glamping site is for everyone so please read our code of conduct.
- We ask that you checkout by 11am latest .
- No amplified or live music is allowed on site. This includes bluetooth speakers, ipod docks and stereos.
- No anti- social behaviour that may intrude on the enjoyment of other guests or neighbours.
- Please supervise children at all times.
- No publicly audible sound after 11pm. Guidance being that general good natured conversation after this time is acceptable but shouting, singing and raised voices is not.
- No smoking / cooking inside the accommodation, kitchen / toilet buildings or in the snug.
- Only named persons booked into accommodation at reception are allowed on site. Please do not invite visitors to site.
- Before leaving the site please ensure that you leave the equipment provided both in the condition that it was provided to you in and in the correct accommodation. Failure to clean these items before leaving the site will incur an additional £20 cleaning fee which will automatically be charged to the credit / debit card you have registered with us.
- Please use the bins, ashtrays and recycling area provided.
- Only electrical items provided by the site and mobile phone chargers may be plugged into the electrical sockets provided. Please only use electrical appliances provided by the site.
- Do not use any fireworks / sparklers or Chinese lanterns.
- Personal BBQ’s are permitted however they can only be used on the BBQ area within your pitch. Please place these and any ashes in the metal bin provided.
- Fires are only allowed in the fire pits provided or in the communal fire pit outside the snug. Please only use the logs supplied by the site. If you run out of logs more can be purchased from reception. Do not remove wood from the neighbouring hedges or woodland.
- Any evidence of drug use discovered during or after your stay will be reported to the police.